Convenient Dog Services
—All In One Place.
If your pup needs a full groom, basic groom (face, feet and tail), full service bath, or other services, we’ve got you covered.
Here at The Collar Club, we have a full service salon run by Shastie Clendenin, our expert Salon Manager and Pet Stylist with over 15 years of grooming experience.
Pricing & Memberships
At our Salon, we strive to give each dog the attention and care they need.
Visit our pricing & memberships page for the full estimated pricing table.
Dog Grooming in Kansas City
Whether it’s a puppy’s first groom or a summer cut on a dog of many years, your pup will always get the royal treatment.
When you arrive to drop your dog off for a day at our Salon, you will have the opportunity to speak with our salon manager to make sure your dog looks perfect. Shastie and her team believe in giving each dog that comes through the door the time and effort they deserves.
Treat your dog to any of the following at our full-service salon:
-Full-Service Bath (No Trim)
-Boarding Exit Bath (No Trim)
Who We Are
The Collar Club is here for it all.
Our caregivers are excited to meet you and your dog!
- Why don't I have a specific appointment time?
- We utilize slot-based scheduling for our salon because it enables us to give each dog the time and care it deserves. If you need to pick-up or drop-off at a specific time, just let our staff know and we are happy to work with you.
- When is pick-up and drop-off?
- We request that you drop-off your dog between 7:00am-9:00am on the day of your appointment. You will receive a text message when grooming services are complete. If there is a specific time you need to pick-up, just let our Salon team know upon drop-off!
- Why are your prices estimated and not set in stone?
- Pricing is estimated because each dog is different. Some dogs need more time in the salon because they are nervous, some need to air dry instead of blow dry. Other pups may require the groom to be done over several days or may have been needing a groom for months. It's akin to when you have to rake the leaves in your yard. If you do it on the first day each tree sheds their leaves, it only takes you a few minutes. If you wait three months and do them all at once, it takes a few hours!
- If my dog is there for dayplay or boarding, can I get them groomed as well?
- Absolutely! You can request "extra services" when making your boarding or dayplay reservation online, or give us a call and our staff is happy to schedule it for you.
- I need to drop off my dog before you open, can I do that?
- You sure can, give us a call to learn more about our 24/7 pick-up and drop-off services.
- What vaccinations are required for my dog to go to The Collar Club?
- We require rabies, DHPP and bordetella (frequency per Veterinary requirement) for all services. We also accept titer testing if done by a licensed veterinarian.
Took our Lagotto Romagnolo, Hooper, for a grooming. Shastie, studied the breed, consulted with another groomer and met with us beforehand. She gave him a terrific haircut and he had a great time with the other dogs! Also got a tour of the facility from the owners, and met with their trainer. We'll definitely be back.
– Aimee (Hooper's Human)
Collar Club did a great job grooming our mini golden doodle. He got nails clipped and teeth brushed too. I think their pricing is very comparable to other grooming places in the area. Our furry guy also had a fun day playing with friends at their fabulous facility. What a neat place for dogs! We will be back!
– Kris (Kirby's Human)
Had my dog groomed at the collar club today and could not be more impressed! This is hands down the best experience we’ve had with grooming. We will definitely be back for more day play and grooming!
– Anna (Ollie's Human)
What a find! This place is incredible! Our Groomer, Shastie does a fantastic and professional job. The quality was top notch and the price was very reasonable. Great staff and wonderful services all nestled in our Waldo neighborhood!
– Steve (Doug's human)
They know my dog by name and treat him like a rock star. Which, from what I can tell, is how they treat all the dogs. And my dog’s favorite non-family member in the whole word is his groomer, Kelly. The facility is incredible. I am really impressed with what they did with that space!
– Jennifer (Wally's human)
Collar Club is the best! Everyone is so friendly and professional. The 24 hour drop off and pick up is a life saver for those of us who work 12 hour shifts. The in house groomers do a wonderful job as well. I can’t recommend this place enough. If my dog could talk, she would say the same!
– Colleen (Frankie's Human)
Bibi & I love Collar Club. It's a doggy daycare for the modern age. Booking daycare, boarding, and grooming all online!? A dream! The staff is always so kind & the curbside pickup/drop off makes mornings & evenings a breeze. The groomer is so gentle & caring with my labradoodle. Bibi looks so adorable every time.
– Sarah (Bibi's Human)
Took our dog to be groomed at Collar Club today. Kelli did a fabulous job. Very welcoming & professional staff. Will definitely be back for play & boarding.
– Pamela (Reggie's Human)
Shasti and the entire Collar Club team is amazing! We had grooming services for our dog (‘fraidy cat) and she did great. She looks great too!
– Laura (Heidi Mae's Human)