Collar Club KC
We’re rebranding “daycare” – because your dog deserves to have some fun.
“Dayplay” not only helps to exercise your pup, but also works on socialization and confidence.
The Collar Club offers HUGE dayplay areas for doggie daycare, along with the knowledgeable staff, a fun atmosphere, and cameras (TransPAWrency) for you to watch your pup at any time! Feel confident in knowing that your pup is in good hands at The Collar Club in Waldo KC.
Just Your Dog, All Their FURiends, and YOU!
Good times start as soon as you and your furry friend step into the lobby.
Right away you can see both indoor play areas through our glass wall and open concept! You’ll notice the rubber floors, the 14 ft ceilings, tons of natural light and plenty of room to play! All first timers begin with a temperament test to determine the right play group for them. Once the temperament test is complete, it’s time to make lifelong furiends!
As a regular at the Collar Club, you can bring your pup in for up to a full 12 hour day of play!
Recess in school should have been 12 hours long, am I right?
Our quick check-in process will make your drop off effortless and you’ll be on your way. Once your pup is checked-in, pull up those cameras and join the fun!
- I need to drop off my dog before you open, can I do that?
- You sure can, give us a call to learn more about our 24/7 pick-up and drop-off services.
- What vaccinations are required for my dog to go to The Collar Club?
- We require rabies, DHPP and bordetella (frequency per Veterinary requirement) for all services. We also accept titer testing if done by a licensed veterinarian.
- How do I access the Cameras?
- Go to collarclubkc.com, click the "Webcams" button or click "Make Your Reservation", Sign in to your customer profile. If you are on a mobile device, select the menu button (the 3 horizontal lines/hamburger menu), look for photo/video, select live webcams and pick which webcam you would like to view! Cameras are only available while your pup is checked in.
- My dog has not been spayed/neutered, can they still play?
- The Missouri Department of Agriculture requires all dogs in group play to be spayed or neutered. However, unaltered pups can daystay at The Collar Club and get pampered by our Caregivers throughout the day.
- I am looking at the cameras and don't see my dog, why is that?
- We pride ourselves in the safe environment we provide for all the dogs that come through our doors. Every dog is evaluated and temperament tested before playing in group, but that doesn't mean disagreements or altercations won't happen from time to time. Our staff has been trained to read body language and understand your dog in order to safely manage our dayplay areas. If our staff sees that a dog needs a little time to themselves or are a little to over-stimulated, then they may cool down in one of our suites.
- Do I need a reservation to bring my dog for dayplay?
- In order to assure you have a spot in dayplay, we strongly recommend making a reservation. However, as long as we have up-to-date vaccination records on your account, you are more than welcome to drop-off without a reservation.
- What are the benefits of dayplay for my dog?
- Dayplay is an important activity for many reasons. It is a safe environment where you can confidently leave your dog to exercise, socialize with other dogs and boost their confidence.
The Collar Club is a beautiful facility - from the flooring to the kennels/apartments to the astroturf outdoor play area. The staff is friendly and helpful. My pup is having a good experience socializing and getting out his puppy energy, and the best part is that he is tired when I pick him up!
– Carolyn (Cheddar's Human)
I couldn’t be happier with the service I have gotten from Collar Club. Everyone there is very nice and you can tell they really care. My pup has been getting great exercise and socialization at DayPlay and is very excited to go back and hangout with her friends at the club!
– Kevin (Maizie's Human)
My puppy, Presley is a frequent client at The Collar Club. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The facility is clean and well managed. I highly recommend The Collar Club for day play and boarding. I am also excited to take advantage of some of the training classes that they offer.
– Debra (Presley's Human)
Peanut had the best day. I loved that I could check in on her via the webcam and see staff interacting with the dogs. She is now tuckered out on the sofa after a fun filled day. ☺️
– Kathi (Peanut's Human)
Brought my pup for a temperament test yesterday at Collar Club. Staff was super friendly and explained things thoroughly. Then, one of the owners was there and made time to give me a tour of the facility. They are transparent and don’t hide anything from their customers. They also have the nicest facility in the area.
– Emma (Charlie's human)
I would 100% recommend The Collar Club to any dog owner in the KC area. The people working there are super nice and take great care of my dog, Homer, like he was one of their own. I love having a place close by to take my dog where I know he will be safe. Another big plus for me is that he always comes home worn out from playing all day!
– Matt (Homer's Human)
Today was Devereaux’s first day at daycare and she had so much fun! She was worn out when she got home (mission accomplished) and I love that I can watch her play online. We loved it so much we’re coming back tomorrow!!
– Mel (Devereaux's Human)